Our Composites Applications
A variety of extruded profiles
Aerospace & Automotive Components, Ballistic Panels, Sporting Goods
Not finding what you’re looking for? Click here
Cerex Advanced Fabrics is the world leader in the manufacturing of spunbond nylon fabric.
Our business strategy is focused on developing value-adding solutions to today’s complex and challenging market demands. As a result, we work very closely with our customers to provide customized care and ensure their success.
Our nylon 6,6 nonwoven fabrics are made with continuous filaments and can be produced with various filament geometries, bonding technologies, and polymer additives to achieve the desired performance within your composite application.
- High tensile and tear strength even a low basis weights
- Extreme thermal stability and high melting point
- Affinity to a wide variety of resins
- Excellent uniformity for high-quality applications
- Translucent wet out
- Reduces fiber exposure
- Generates a superior surface appearance
- Extends Product life
- Excellent UV Performance