CEREX Advanced Fabrics is dedicated to quality and value in everything we do.
Below are CEREX Advanced Fabrics’ certifications as well as presentations made available to you for your review and download.
ISO 9001 is a set of standards for quality management systems that is accepted around the world. When you purchase a product from us, you have important assurances that the quality of the product you receive will be as you expect.
ISO/IEC 17025 - A2LA
Our laboratory is A2LA Testing Lab (Certificate #2339.01) accredited to ISO/IEC 17025. A2LA is a nonprofit, non-governmental, public service, membership society dedicated to the formal recognition of competent testing and calibration laboratories.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Cerex Advanced Fabrics has received STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification. Cerex Advanced Fabrics’ nonwoven fabrics including chemically bonded Cerex® and thermally bonded PBN-II® products have been tested for harmful substances and meet the strict, global requirements of STANDARD 100 by OKEO-TEX® Appendix 4, Class 1 for the human-ecological safety of babies.
Cerex Advanced Fabrics, Inc. takes great pride in being a responsible industrial citizen, and these core values are reflected in the products that we manufacture. Our products are compliant with the most current lists for Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) under the REACH and ECHA initiatives, as well as the Dodd-Frank Act.
In addition, we are able to provide compliance information to RoHS regulations regarding hazardous substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) – Nystat™ Conductive Polymer
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) North America for all materials
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) International for all materials
- Spanish Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for all materials
- CEREX Automotive Fabrics
- Nylon can prevent catastrophic failure in ethylene glycol contamination
- Nylon substrates set the performance standard in corrosive oils
- Soft N Sheer Cut Away Backing
- CEREX Recommended Storage and Handling
- CEREX Web Handling Recommendations