Cerex Advanced Fabrics is the world leader in the manufacturing of spunbond nylon fabric.
Our business strategy is focused on developing value-adding solutions to today’s complex and challenging market demands. As a result, we work very closely with our customers to provide customized care and ensure their success.
Our nylon 6,6 nonwoven fabrics are made with continuous filaments and can be produced with various filament geometries, bonding technologies and polymer additives to achieve the desired performance within your apparel application.
- Superior uniformity and stitch strength
- Durable cut away backing that withstands continued laundering and wear
- Ultra soft against your skin
- Acid Free
- Lightweight and permanent
- Perfect for “see through” fabrics
- Excellent stretch resistance
- Eliminates puckering