Cerex Advanced Fabrics is the world leader in the manufacturing of spunbond nylon fabric.
Our business strategy is focused on developing value-adding solutions to today’s complex and challenging market demands. As a result, we work very closely with our customers to provide customized care and ensure their success.
Our nylon 6,6 nonwoven fabrics are made with continuous filaments and can be produced with various filament geometries, bonding technologies and polymer additives to achieve the desired performance within your home furnishings application.
- Superior uniformity and stitch strength
- Durable fabrics that hold up to continued laundering and wear
- Soft and drapeable fabrics
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Acid Free
- Okeo-Tex Standard 100 Compliant
- Perfect for structural strength and support support
- Excellent dyeing properties